It has come to our attention that a few people have fallen victim to scams. As we value your safety, we would like to remind you not to share or inform anyone of the voucher code you bought.
Please be reminded that:
- Our system will send the voucher code to the email address or via SMS to the phone number entered during the transaction, based on the payment method you use;
- The voucher code is one-time-use only;
- You are responsible for the voucher code once it’s sent to you.
If you, by any chance, give your voucher code to someone else and they use the code, it will be beyond our means to refund the transaction. Please kindly check our Terms and Conditions here for more information.
Additionally, please be aware of the following to protect yourself from fraudsters or scammers:
- Do not share your personal information and OTP with anyone;
- Never click on suspicious links on social networking sites or your emails;
- Always make sure that you are purchasing from Codashop's official website;
- If in doubt about the authenticity of a website or a free offer, please get in touch with our customer support team to verify the legitimacy;
- And as a reminder, voucher codes cannot be used in exchange for any cash.
Please also note that Codashop and Coda Payments employees will never ask you for OTP.
Thank you, and stay safe always! 😉